The MOA Customs Carcharhinus Rifle is built on our anodized and Cerakote coated receivers and is designed for the harsh maritime environments. Carcharhinus is the scientific name of the Bull Shark, a very robust animal that can thrive in saltwater and freshwater alike. All components are corrosion resistant for use in saltwater locations. The hand guard is 15″ long to cover all but the very end of the barrel and has a small diameter to allow a comfortable c clamp grip for all operators. This system provides the shooter a lightweight, free-floated, rigid design resulting in superior performance and accuracy.
All complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility. Buy with confidence when you purchase an MOA Customs Complete Rifle.
- Upper: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 anodize then coated with Tactical Grey Cerakote
- Barrel: 16″ 5.56mm, Mid-Length, 1:7 Twist, 416R Stainless Steel, Government Profile
- Handguard: MOA Customs 15″ M-Lok Free Float Handguard, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Cerakote.
- Gas System: Low-Profile Stainless-Steel Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Nickel Boron Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Stainless Steel 3 port brake
- Lower: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver w/ Broached/Flared Magwell and Tension Screw, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 anodize then coated with Tactical Grey Cerakote
- Lower Parts Kit: Stainless Steel Enhanced AR15 Lower Parts Kit w/ Billet Trigger Guard and extended Pivot/Takedown Pins
- Buffer Kit: Flat wire Spring with H2 Buffer
- Stock: VLTOR EMOD Stock
- Grip: Fab Defense AGR-43 rubberized grip
- Magazine: Lancer translucent smoke 30 round hybrid magazine
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.