The T3 Titanium is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction.
The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system.
The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise.
This gives the shooter the ability to decrease the time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The T3 Titanium is made from 6AL-4V Titanium and is a lightweight mounting solution for suppressors that mount via an A2 style flash hider.
- 5.56mm/.223 caliber or smaller applications
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 6AL-4V Titanium
- Bead blasted for a matte finish
- Threaded ½ x 28 TPI for common applications
- Suppressor compatible (visit website list)
- Length: 2.115 inches
- Weight 1.35 oz
- Product of Idaho, MADE IN THE USA