The patent pending SI UDC 308 enables users to attach and detach the cover in 5 to 10 seconds with ease (stock dust cover will take more time to remove)! It is constructed of a high-density polymer making it more durable and functional than the traditional dust covers. The Ultimate Dust Cover features an adjustable detent set screw in order to compensate wear on the receiver and increase or decrease opening power (To adjust detent: use small flathead driver and depress the ball detent and adjust as necessary.). Choose multiple designs to customize your AR!
NEW features of the Ultimate Dust Cover Enhanced Version include the added cut-out window on the rod for easy disassemble and that it has been made thinner than the original weighing in at only 0.4oz!
Additionally, The “True Seal” Lip has been slightly modified to provide an even better seal than ever before!
– 1x Dust Cover
– 1x Spring
– 1x Pin
– Patent pending spring-loaded, internal detent rod for easy installation and take-down.
– Constructed with lightweight durable polymer material
– Will never corrode rust or fade
– Will never deform or get bent out of shape
– Comes in a variety of designs
– Patent pending, True Seal internal lip that seals the port tighter than traditional dust cover designs.
– Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on the receiver.
-Available for AR-15 and AR-10
for the AR-10 308
The SI UDC has been tested and fits on Mega Arms MATEN, DPMS Oracle, SIG 716, YHM, and SW perfectly. It is easily modified to fit other receivers with light sanding.
The 308 UDC-E is not guaranteed to fit all receivers nor be able to be modified to fit due to there being no standard for the AR10 platform.