Introducing another innovation from Strike Industries, an improvement on the ergonomics and function of the already Enhanced Castle Nut and Extended End Plate system. The revolutionary Tribus includes a genius mechanism that allows the castle nut to have full anti-walk capabilities. The days of the castle nut unthreading itself from the buffer tube are over. Also, with the threaded set screw design, there will never be a need to stake through the endplate and buffer tube, permanently ruining your endplate. The new design includes the steel castle nut that has been lengthened to match the extended end plate, supporting more of the receiver extension’s threaded area, and improving aesthetics. The extended end plate features a Quick Detach sling swivel mount, pushed back away from the webbing of the primary hand. An additional two mounting points have been added on either side, allowing true user preference in terms of mobility and dexterity when it comes to sling position. This allows weapons manipulations in tight spaces and under stress, without the startling pain that can result from a pinched hand when using a sling attached to a standard, flat QD end plate.
Required Tools: The castle nut was meant to be installed using an adjustable or fixed spanner wrench. A traditional AR multitool or wrench can work but may cause damage to the castle nut.
– Aesthetic upgrade
– Multiple QD point located on center, left, and right side of the end plate.
– Upgraded end plate added groove for easier installation of takedown pin detent spring
– Anti-Walk Castle Nut Set Screw replaces and replicates staking capabilities while maintaining easy disassembly.
– Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
– Extended end plate for prevention of pinching hand while using a sling attached.
– 1x Enhanced Castle Nut
– 1x Enhanced End Plate
– 1x Set Screw
– 1x Allen Key
– First position will be lost
– Recommended torque value 40 inch pounds
*Due to dimensional tolerances between some manufacturer’s receiver extension collar lengths and differing amount of true threads on various buffer tubes, some may experience difficulties installing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement castle nut if you cannot install.