The Strike Industries Strike Fighter LE PDW is built on our anodized and Teflon coated receivers. This rifle was built as a sample rifle for Law Enforcement Organizations. Strike Industries parts were used wherever practical to enhance performance of this short barreled rifle.
This rifle is a one-off build, and will never be offered in this configuration again.
- Upper: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon, Strike Industries Polymer Ultimate Dust Cover, and Mil Spec Forward Assist.
- Barrel: StrikeFighter 223 Wylde 10.5″ 1/8 twist, Cold Hammer Forged
- Handguard: Strike Rail, 10″
- Gas System: Strike Industries Low Profile Gas Block and Stainless Steel Carbine-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Nitride Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Strike Industries King Comp brake
- Charging Handle: Strike Industries Extended Latch
- Sights: Strike Industries Sidewinder BUIS
- Lower: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver w/ Broached/Flared Magwell, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Lower Parts Kit: Strike Industries Enhanced LPK w/ Fang Polymer Trigger Guard
- Buffer Kit/Stock: Strike Industries Viper PDW Stock w/flat wire spring and shortened tungsten buffer
- Grip: Strike Industries Enhanced Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG®
This firearm is a NFA controlled item. Buyer is required to file a BATFE Form 5320.4 (also known as a Form 4) and pay a $200 tax stamp fee to the ATF.
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder WITH CURRENT SPECIAL OCCUPATIONAL TAX (SOT) CERTIFICATE.
– Enter First and Last name of individual picking up the item from the FFL. Please enter the FFL name under “company name” and address when completing the order. Failure to use the FFL shipping address could incur extra shipping charges. The customer will be notified if the total changes prior to shipment.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a pistol.