The Strike Industries Shift Pins bring yet another innovative solution to the AR15 market. Already keeping the extended grip surface for easy disassembly without a need for a pin punch, the pins are also designed with Quick Detach mechanisms that result in not needing to remove your stock assembly (endplate, castle nut, buffer tube, etc.). Simply rotate, and remove the pins as shown. This new design combined with our enhanced detent pins retained inside the pin springs assist in making assembly and disassembly an almost effortless task mith minimal tools and effort.
The SI Shift Pin is CNC machined from solid steel for strength, precision fit and corrosion resistance. This is a replacement for the standard AR15/M16/M4 takedown pins and fits most AR standard and billet receivers.
– Pivot Pin:Length: 1.31”
– Take Down Pin:Length: 1.08”
– Weight (set): 0.52oz
– Gross Packaged Weight: 0.7oz
– Black: Black oxide
– 1x Pivot Pin
– 1x Takedown Pin
– Less steps needed to remove pins
– Eliminates the need for a pin punch.
– Locks into place securely. Innovative QD rotation feature
– Nearly tool less assembly and removal
– Combine with the enhanced detent pins for easier assembly and removal
– Quick rifle assembly and disassembly
– Improved corrosion resistance
Note: Designed around Forged Mil-Spec receivers. May not fit some billet lower receivers.