Available NOW for preorder!!
Our StrikeRaider receiver sets start out as a 7075 T6 aluminum forging milled to Mil-Spec dimensions and tolerances. This allows the receivers to accept Mil-Spec parts and magazines. We’ve further enhanced the design by flaring the magwell to allow for faster magazine changes, adding an upper tensioning screw to give a snug fit between the lower and upper receiver, and threaded the takedown pin detent hole to accept a 4-40 set screw. The lower can be assembled the traditionally where the end plate retains the takedown pin detent and detent spring, or the set screw can retain the spring and detent. This allows for disassembly of the receiver extension without having to worry about losing the detent or spring. An additional advantage is the ability to set the amount of force the detent exerts on the takedown pin.
- Works with standard AR 15 components
- M4 feed ramp on upper
- M4 “low shelf” profile on lower
- Flared magazine well
- Threaded takedown pin detent hole
- Upper tension screw
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum Forging
- Markings: “Cal Multi”
- Coating: MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize
- Weight: 14.58 oz
- StrikeRaider stripped lower receiver
- Nylon tipped upper tension set screw
- StrikeRaider stripped upper receiver
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– Enter First and Last name of individual picking up the item from the FFL. Please enter the FFL name under “company name” and address when completing the order. Failure to use the FFL shipping address could incur extra shipping charges. The customer will be notified if the total changes prior to shipment.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.