Other gas blocks are tunable, but the Adjustable Gas Block from ODIN Works is truly adjustable and packed with features. Machined from steel and black nitrided for durability. Front facing stainless steel adjustment screw and spring to handle high temperatures. 20 clicks of ball detent adjustment, no set screws needed, simply adjust the stainless screw where you want it and you’re done. Will fit any barrel with .750″ diameter and works with any caliber.
- Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds.
- Fits inside all ODIN Works Forends.
- Fits .750″ diameter barrels.
- Weight: 2.10 oz (includes detent ball, screws and pin).
- Made from Carbon Steel.
- Nitride finish.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw and spring.
- 20 adjustments.
- Includes detent ball, cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches.
To Disassemble for Periodic Cleaning:
1. Loosen set screw #1
2. Loosen and remove screw #2.
3.Carefully remove spring and detent ball.
4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.
5. Soak in cleaning solvent.