The MOA Customs MOAM-4 Complete Rifle is built on our anodized and Teflon coated receivers. The hand guard is 15″ long to cover all but the very end of the barrel and has a small diameter to allow a comfortable c clamp grip for all operators. This system provides the shooter a light-weight, free-floated, rigid design resulting in superior performance and accuracy.
All complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility. Buy with confidence when you purchase an MOA Customs Complete Rifle.
- Upper: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Barrel: 16″ 5.56mm, Mid-Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 CMV Steel, Black Nitride, Stress Relieved, Government Profile
- Handguard: MOA Customs 15″ KeyMod Free Float Handguard, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Nitride Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver w/ Broached/Flared Magwell and Tension Screw, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit w/ Trigger Guard
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4
- Grip: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG®
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.