The MOA Customs MOAM-4 LEO SBR is built on our anodized and Teflon coated receivers. This rifle is custom built for Law Enforcement Organizations.
- Upper: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon, and Mil Spec Dust cover and Forward Assist
- Barrel: 5.56 CMoV, Nitride Salt Bath, Government Profile, 11.5″ 1/7 twist, button rifled
- Handguard: Polymer Carbine Length Handguards with heat shields
- Gas System: F-Height A-Frame sight with stainless steel carbine length gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Nitride Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Charging Handle: MOA Customs Mil-Spec charging handle
- Sights: Rear: MagPul polymer flip up; Front: A-Frame integrated
- Lower: MOA Customs Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver w/ Broached Magwell, MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Lower Parts Kit: Mil-Spec components
- Buffer Kit: Mil-Spec with carbine spring and 3 oz buffer
- Stock: Mil-Spec adjustable stock with QD Socket
- Grip: Mil-Spec A2 grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG®
This firearm is a NFA controlled item. Buyer is required to file a BATFE Form 5320.4 (also known as a Form 4) and pay a $200 tax stamp fee to the ATF.
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder WITH CURRENT SPECIAL OCCUPATIONAL TAX (SOT) CERTIFICATE.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.