Bolt carrier group for AR15, M16, or M4 compatible with full auto capability. Carrier is machined from Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel with shrouded firing pin and Mil-Spec chrome lined interior. BCG includes the Mil-Spec chrome lined and heat treated gas key. Gas key is sealed then secured to carrier with Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per Mil-Specs. This ensures proper gas system functioning. The bolt assembly is CNC machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel then shot peened for increased strength per Mil-Spec; includes tool steel extractor with Wolff spring, viton O-ring , black insert; tool steel ejector pin spring; firing pin chromed finished with firing pin retaining pin and cam pin. Total weight completely assembled 8.2oz. HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
Made in the USA by Toolcraft and coated by Cryptic Coatings.
Complete Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier with Bolt Assembly HPT/MPI Tested:
- Mil-Spec CNC Machined from 8620 Tool Steel case hardened to 58 – 60 rockwell with chrome lined interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Key Staked with Grade 8 Screws, per Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt
- Mil-Spec Ejector w/ Spring
- Mil-Spec Extractor w/ Wolff Spring, viton O-ring and insert
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin w/ Chrome Finish
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- 5.56 BCG Weight – 8.2oz.