Now available in Black Nitride!
Coated bolt carrier group (full auto version) for AR15, M16, M4 or AR10 machined from Mil-Spec 8620 aircraft quality steel with shrouded firing pin and Mil-Spec chrome lined interior. BCG includes the proper chrome lined and heat treated gas key. Gas key is secured to carrier with Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per Mil-Specs. This insures a strong staking and proper gas system functioning. The bolt assembly is CNC machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel and shot peened for increased strength per Mil-Spec; includes tool steel extractor with spring and viton O-ring; firing pin chromed finished with firing pin retaining pin and cam pin.
Made in the USA by Toolcraft and coated by Cryptic Coatings.
HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
Complete Mil-Spec M-16 Bolt Carrier with Bolt Assembly HPT/MPI Tested:
- Mil-Spec BCG Machined from 8620 Aircraft Quality Steel and heat treated to 60-61 RC
- Mil-Spec Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Key Staked with Grade 8 Screws, per Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt w/ Spring and Ejector
- Tool Steel Extractor w/ Spring and viton O-ring
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin w/ Chrome Finish
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- Full Auto Carrier (Backward compatible with all semi-auto rifles)
Purchase a barrel with our BCG and we will check the headspace for free!
5.56 BCG Weight – 11.55 oz.
458 SOCOM BCG Weight – 11.55 oz.
7.62 BCG Weight – 18 oz.