Our Mil Spec Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build an AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and enhanced coating ensures the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard AR 15 components and magazines
- Broached magazine well
- M4 “low shelf” profile
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Anodized black to MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 specifications
- Overcoated with black Teflon for increased protection
- Markings: “Cal Multi”
- Weighs 8.2 oz
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– Enter First and Last name of individual picking up the item from the FFL. Please enter the FFL name under “company name” and address when completing the order. Failure to use the FFL shipping address could incur extra shipping charges. The customer will be notified if the total changes prior to shipment.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.