Our AR-10 DPMS Gen 1 pattern lower receivers are made to fit both the DPMS and SR-25 pattern magazines. The receivers carry some of the highest quality features on the market, including: heavy duty trigger guard machined into the lower, reinforced pivot pin and magazine well to aid in loading.
- Works with standard AR308 components and magazines (to include SR-25 pattern magazines)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Reinforced pivot pin hole
- Broached magazine well
- Threaded bolt release roll pin hole
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Billet
- Coating: MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon added
- Lower receiver
- Threaded bolt release roll pin
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.