Finish machining an 80% AR15 lower to 100% on a 3 axis CNC. We will NOT provide this service without also applying ATF required markings to the lower. The lower will become a serialized lower with MOA Customs’ information engraved on it.
Customer supplies 80% lower.
The lower will be shipped to the FFL of your choice. The lower will be marked as if it were one of our production lowers, with our model, caliber, and serial number. If you would like to control these markings, you can add this service in the “Optional Upgrades” section.
The lower will returned with the same coating we receive it in. If it comes to us anodized/cerakoted, it will be returned with the pocket milled out and uncoated. Also, the markings will be white and deep engraved. We can have the lower anodized with teflon OR cerakoted in a single color of your choice. These services are also in the “Optional Upgrades” section. For cerakote, please indicate the color you would like in the notes when placing the order.
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.