.22 cans are everywhere. What makes this can different is the engineering built into it. Engineering to help the user. With their usual “We can do it better” attitude Dead Air hit the nail on the head.
Intrinsic to .22 cans is carbon fouling, lead deposits and unfortunately cleaning. .22’s are cheap and dirty. Let’s face it, nobody wants to spend their spare time scraping off lead and carbon deposits with a dental pick or a Dremel tool. The last thing you want is to be ready to disassemble and clean your can and……your baffles won’t budge. We’ve been there.
Step in silence magic brought to you by DA. Dead Air specially designed their K baffles with step offs onto the outer surface of the baffle. #whydidntwethinkofthat. This lowers the contact surface area on the inner tube wall which in turn, prevents the inevitable carbon lock known too well in the .22 can club. This ensures you will be able to remove your baffles at the time of your choosing, not at a specified round count, and “hope” that you can easily get your baffles out. Per Dead Air “extraordinary cleaning intervals that are unmatched by the competition.” is true.
Performing great on pistols, semi-autos and bolt guns-this thing is tough and quiet. So let your kids, and buddies, go to town with this can and…relax. Run it hard. It’s built for it. If your looking for a .22 can that can take some serious calibers. This is an ideal prospect.
CONSTRUCTION & SPECS:
Construction: Titanium Tube, End Cap and baffles 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
Rating: 22LR, 22 MAG, 22 HORNET, 17 HMR, 5.7x28MM (FNH)
Weight: 6.6 oz
Barrel Restrictions: None
Finish: Good ole’ dependable Cerakote
Supplied disassembly tool
Dead Air’s Lifetime Warranty
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a NFA controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder with current SOT.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the item from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.