Our custom engraved Mil-Spec enhanced lower receiver starts out as a 7075 T6 aluminum forging milled to Mil-Spec dimensions and tolerances. This allows the receivers to accept Mil-Spec parts and magazines. After Mil Spec anodization, we add a layer of black teflon to ensure color consistency, provide additional protection, and give the part an easy to clean surface finish. We’ve further enhanced the design by broaching and flaring the magwell to allow for faster magazine changes, adding an upper tensioning screw to give a snug fit between the lower and upper receiver, and threaded the takedown pin detent hole to accept a 4-40 set screw. The lower can be assembled traditionally where the end plate retains the takedown pin detent and detent spring, or the set screw can retain the spring and detent. This allows for disassembly of the receiver extension without having to worry about losing the detent or spring. An additional advantage is the ability to set the amount of force the detent exerts on the takedown pin.
Each lower is custom engraved to customer specifications. Everything is customizable. The fonts used, the fire control group markings, logo, serial number, and model number are all laser engraved to customer specifications. Engraving is accomplished with a fiber laser, and can either be the traditional deep engrave or a surface anodize removal that leaves white markings.
After placing the order, we will contact you to begin the design process. Prior to marking the lower you will be sent a 3D rendering showing size and placement of all markings. Once approved, your lower will be laser engraved, anodized to Mil-Spec and shipped to the FFL of your choice. The lead time on this process is dependent on the complexity of the design and the workload at our anodizer, but we make every effort to complete this process as efficiently as possible. Lead times are currently running about 3 weeks after you place your order. “In Stock” means we currently have the raw materials required to complete your lower.
- Works with standard AR 15 components
- M4 feed ramp on upper
- M4 “low shelf” profile on lower
- Flared and broached magazine well
- Threaded takedown pin detent hole
- Upper tension screw
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum Forging
- Markings: “Cal Multi”
- Coating: MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Weight: 14.58 oz
- Mil-Spec enhanced stripped lower receiver
- Nylon tipped upper tension set screw
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.