These are blemished parts. Please see pics for blem. This will not affect fit or functionality, but it is UGLY.
Slight modifications may be needed in order to assemble this upper.
It is recommended to take these parts to a professional gunsmith for assembly.
These items are sold as is, and are not eligible for return. All sales are final.
Our MOA Customs upper receiver is milled from a 7075 T6 aluminum to Mil-Spec dimensions and tolerances. This allows the receiver to accept Mil-Spec parts and mate with Mil-Spec lower receivers. After Mil Spec anodization, we add a layer of black teflon to ensure color consistency, provide additional protection, and give the part an easy to clean surface finish. Match this upper with a TTP lower receiver for an attractable and reliable platform for your next AR build.
- Works with standard AR 15/M4/M16 components
- M4 feed ramp
- Port door opening has been enlarged to fit .458 SOCOM and other similar rounds (.450 Bushmaster, .50 Beowulf, etc.)
- Compatible with AR15 port door and forward assist
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum Forging
- Coating: MIL-A-8625, type III, Class 2 black anodize with Teflon
- Weight: 6.98 oz
- MOA Customs stripped upper receiver