BATTLEARMS Magazine Release Kit – Part Kit 1
- QTY 1 BAD-EMC-IC
- QTY 1 Magazine Catch Spring
- QTY 1 BAD-EMR-B or BAD-EMMR-L-B
BATTLEARMS Enhanced Magazine Catch – BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
BAD-EMR (Enhanced Magazine Release) for the AR15/AR10.
- Precision CNC Machined for billet 7075-T6 Aluminum (not 6061) in an anodized BLACK finish, the BAD-EMR features a unique, fully solid “V” shaped button face with horizontal serrations (no through hole).
- The concave V-Groove button face offers an excellent ergonomic feel and self-centers the index finger as pressure is applied. The horizontal, parallel serrations help with slippage in the vertical orientation while minimizing drag in the horizontal direction for finger retraction.
- The BAD-EMR also features a lightweight skeletonized back to offset the weight gained from the fully solid button face and slightly increased height to equal the weight of the standard mil-spec magazine release (approximately 0.002 lbs). BAD-EMR is compatible with all lower receivers that accept mil-spec magazine release buttons.
Product developed in conjunction with Forward Controls Design
BAD-EMMR-L-B (Enhanced Modular Magazine Release – Large Finger Pad – Black) for the AR15/AR10.
Precision CNC Machined for billet 7075-T6 Aluminum in an anodized BLACK finish, the BAD-EMMR features a unique, patent-pending three sided dovetail finger pad attachment mechanism that allows for maximum strength, an almost uninterrupted finger pad face for maximum design aesthetics, lightweight and low profile design.
The interchangeable finger pads offer excellent ergonomic feel and ease of operation without shifting grip position. If you are looking for maximum flexibility, robust design, and unparalleled design aesthetics, the BAD-EMMR is the ultimate extended magazine release for you.
US PATENTS: US 9,518,792 and US D779,620