The development of the T3 compensator started with the need for a muzzle device that not only maintains a small size but also performs well within its intended use. The T3 is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system. The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise. This gives the shooter the ability to decrease the time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The T3 is a mounting solution for suppressors that mount via an A2 style flash hider.
Bottom Line, The T3 is one of the best compensator’s on the market.
- For use on 5.56mm/.223 caliber or smaller applications
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 4140 bar stock
- Blasted and black phosphate coated
- Threaded ½ x 28 TPI for most common applications
- Engraved logo on bottom
- Overall length 2.115 inches
- Weight 2.55 oz
- Mounting point for suppressor use
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.