223 Wylde is a hybrid rifle chamber that allows you to shoot both .223 and 5.56×45 ammo from the firearm safely. Technically speaking, a 223 Wylde rifle has identical chamber angling as a 5.56×45 rifle but also brings a .2240 freebore diameter. Freebore is the space between a rifle’s chamber and the rifling in the barrel. Tighter freebore size in a 223 Wylde rifle allows you to shoot .223 ammo with relatively strong accuracy from it than a 5.56×45 rifle.
Our 223 Wylde Nickel Teflon Complete Upper is a no-comprimise package incorporating the very best components the industry has to offer. We start with our nickel teflon coated upper receiver. Nickel Teflon is hard, and ideal for sliding and wear applications. It is also dry lubricating, highly lubricious, non-wetting, and has excellent wear and corrosion resistance. We then mate our 15″ free floating slim keymod rail and tuck a Ballistic Advantage Hanson profile stainless steel barrel inside, along with a Ballistic Advantage low profile gas block and melonite gas tube. At the end we use a Venom 3 chamber muzzle brake/compensator combo to keep the platform rock steady for quick follow up shots.
Mate this with one of our Mystic Black BCGs for and incredibly reliable, low maintenance package.
- MOA Customs Nickel Teflon Flat Top Upper Receiver
- MOA Customs 15″ Keymod Free Float Handguard
- Ballistic Advantage Hanson 16″ 416R Stainless Steel, 1:8″ Twist Mid-Length Gas Barrel
- Ballistic Advantage Low Profile Gas Block
- Melonite Gas Tube
- Venom 3 Chamber Brake/Compensator Combo Muzzle Device
- Mil-Spec Ejection Port Cover and Forward Assist
- Made in the USA